Explore Lewis/Harris Outer Hebrides, Scotland
Standing majestically at the northwest edge of Europe, this 150 mile-long island chain of beaches, culture, wildlife and adventure is a haven for outdoor activities, and a great place to unwind.
The west coast of these islands experience the full impact of the North Atlantic swells and have the most consistent surf in Europe. The Gulf Stream keeps the turquoise unpolluted waters of the Atlantic warm by UK standards. There are beaches of clean white sand dotted all along the coasts of these islands.
The Outer Hebrides have:-
• The highest sea cliffs in Britain
• Over a million sea birds on St Kilda alone
• Europe’s most consistent surf
• The heartland of the Gaelic culture
• Unspoilt natural habitats and a thriving wildlife population
To find out more about the Outer Hebrides and what there is to see and do please click here for a comprehensive website www.visitouterhebrides.co.uk